Eggs - 8, beaten
Ham - 2, slices, chopped
Chicken Meat - 175 gms, cooked
Prawns - 8, peeled, chopped, cooked
Chives - 1 tbsp, freshly chopped
Soy Sauce - 2 tsp
Salt to taste
Freshly Ground Black Pepper to Taste
Oil - 2 tbsp
1. In a big bowl, mix together the eggs, ham, chicken and prawns.
2. Add the chives, soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the omelette mixture.
4. Gently stir the omelette with a fork while it is cooking.
5. Fold the omelette as desired.
6. Serve hot in slices.